1.1 RaundTable Pty Ltd (ABN 24 648 353 066) (“RaundTable”, “us”, “we”, “our”) takes the privacy of its customers seriously. We are committed to safeguarding and the protection of private data and personal information of our customers. We will comply at all times with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (“The Act”) when collecting, using, storing or disclosing your personal information.
1.4 Please read this policy carefully. We recommend that you regularly check our website regularly as we may update the policy as and when required.
2 Types of Personal Information
2.1 RaundTable will collect and hold the following types of personal information directly from you as you interact with our website, our mobile application and use our service:
- Identification Information – This may include your name, address, date of birth, contact details or any other information required to fully identify you and protect you against fraudulent activity
- Sensitive Information – This may include information about your health, ethnic origin, employment status or any information that may be required to assist you with the service we provide.
- Financial Information – This may include bank details, payslips, financial transactions on our website and information regarding your personal expenditure relevant for the purposes of providing you with the service.
- Credit Information – Where you have consented, we will collect information such as your credit score, repayment history information and any other information that appears on your credit file.
3 How we collect personal information
- Directly from you – This will occur when you complete a registration form on our website, when you interact with us via our Contact Us page, when you email us or on our social media sites.
- Electronically – When you interact with our website. This may include information about your location, your activity, date and time of visits, pages you viewed and how you navigated pages, IP address and information about the device used to access our website.
- Third-party providers – we may access your information from third parties such as credit agencies and financial institutions.
4 Use of Personal Information
4.1 RaundTable may use the information from you to provide you with updates, information and our services. We may also update you on new services to alter and improve our products to better understand your needs.
4.2 RaundTable may use the information you provide to interact with you via, but not limited to telephone, SMS, email or mail or WhatsApp or Telegram.
5 Disclosure of your personal information
5.2 We may disclose your information to comply with the law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant in the course of legal proceedings or to comply with law enforcement agents.
5.3 We may use your information to protect and defend our copyright, trademarks, legal rights or property of RaundTable, including our website, customers and third parties.
5.4 Information we collect may be stored, processed, or transferred to countries outside Australia from time to time. These countries may include United States, New Zealand, Canada, United Kingdom, European Union and Singapore.
5.6 We may disclose your information to a purchaser if there is a change of control of the business or sale\transfer of ownership of RaundTable. We will reveal, to the extent permitted by law, our databases which may include your personal information. We will take reasonable steps to ensure the purchaser maintains the confidentiality of your information.
6.1 RaundTable has put in place physical measures, electronic and administrative procedures to safeguard and protect your personal information from potential misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised and authorised modification or disclosure.
7 Access to your information
7.1 It is your right under the Act to request details of your information we hold. We may charge an administrative fee for us to compile and provide this information to you. To request a copy of your personal information, please use our Contact Us page on our website.
7.2 RaundTable reserves the right to refuse to provide information we hold about you to the extent permitted by law.
8.2 If, after concluding our investigation and you are still unhappy with the final outcome, you may contact the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) Office for further assistance. You can find their contact details here: https://www.oaic.gov.au/about-us/contact-us
9 Requesting us to stop collecting your information
9.1 If you no longer want us to collect your information, you can do so by uninstalling our mobile application or by not visiting our website. If you are a registered member, you can request in writing to cancel your membership. You may incur penalties or administrative fees for us to cancel your membership.
11 Geo-location details
11.1 When you visit our website or use our mobile application, we may use GPS technology to determine your current location. We will not share your current location with other users or partners.